Nearly 100 years serving our customers.
In 1930, husband and wife Charlie & Arlene Ferris opened Ferris Stamp in downtown Albany at 402 Broadway. Later they incorporated coins into their business model as Ferris Stamp and Coin. In the 1960s, after her husband died of a heart attack, Mrs. Ferris sold the business to Wendell C. Williams who relocated the shop to Lark Street before relocating again to 114 Central Ave. in 1976. The business is now co-owned by Geoffrey Demis, a long-time employee, Mike Dozois and James Naughter.
In 2017, Brian Bucher joined the Ferris Coin Co. staff. Bucher founded Brittany Jewelers in 1987 and served as president from 1987 until selling the company in June, 2017